iAm now

So here iAm and yes on a MAC or should I say a MacBook Air?

It's quite amazing how much time it took me to finally succumb to the temptation of having this light notebook as an answer to what I was always looking for. Being able to write a few lines now and then, here and there and this without having to be connected to the current, without loosing time booting, crashing and rebooting.

Macbook Air Dicht.png

Sounds easy right? And yet, first there was an iPod, than watching my Man using the iPhone, then getting my first iPhone (in fact it was his after we got him a new one) and for over a year using the iPhone 4 myself. So I think I did fall for the fruit company a long time ago, but yet had to go the long way to finally get my own notebook (thanks to my Man).

And now iAm! Sitting here writing my first blog on this new tool and quite happy with it even if there is still so many things to change (I already closed Safari for like 10 times using a formerly familiar short key), but I'm getting used to it - promise :)

Thanks baby for the gift - it was perfect - I love U!

Comments