Be cool when your pizza arrives a few minutes late!


While I was going out for dinner tonight I witnessed a quite serious accident right in front of my restaurant. I didn't actually see the accident happen, but the mere sight of the scene made me shiver. A pizza delivery bike crashed into a car and by the way it looked, the injuries of the pizza boy were very serious.

Now it's true that these delivery service guys ride there bikes as if competing on a race track, but then, isn't it because we want our pizza to be delivered within 30' tops, still being hot and smoking? I wonder how in cities like London these guys are able to do this. Well maybe they aren't and just have to speed in a way that sooner or later leads to such accidents.  Now I don't know whose fault it was tonight and I don't really care because in any way, the pizza boy is now at the hospital and the car driver will have nightmares for the rest of his life.

So next time the pizza boy's late, just forget about it and ask him to drive safely!

Comments